Here you have the eighth music video of the Workout Music ~50 min series. It's the second version cause I needed to do a remake to avoid Copyright disclaimers of Youtube that block this one video around of the world. Following the path of number seven, more sexy girls. I'm sure you will enjoy in your daily workout. About the music, the last one, The Saint from the film, it's very inspirational. Hope you enjoy the video music as I do!
Tracklist
1. Against All Odds - Deja Vu feat. Tasmin 0:00
2. Sandstorm Remix - Darude 5:05
3. Cum On Feel The Noize - Quiet Riot 9:24
4. Baby I'm On Fire - Ace Warrior 14:09
5. Ihr Seid So Leise - Aquagen 19:10
6. Let's Go Crazy - Dj Vartan 24:49
7. U Drive Me Crazy - Waldo's People 30:04
8. Playing In A Travelin Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival 34:40
9. Get Another Boyfriend (Live) - Backstreet Boys 39:55
10. The Saint - Orbital 43:10
0 comentaris:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada