Workout Music ~50 min. nº 6

Here you have the sixth music video of the Workout Music ~50 min. series. Following the path of number five, more sexy girls, maybe some seen in the last video, but always are good to see. I'm sure you will enjoy in your daily workout. About the music, the first one I Don't Want to Miss a Thing from Armaggedon's OST. Hope you enjoy as I do!



Tracklist

1. Deja Vu feat. Tasmin - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
2. Edison Cordeiro - Don't Leave Me This Way
3. Emphasis - Freak Out
4. Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You
5. N Guerrieri  & A Guerrieri - Te Quiero Buenos Aires
6. JS:16 - Stomp To My Beat
7. Mr Jazz - Call Me (99 Summer Mix)
8. Jerry Lee Lewis  - Great Balls Of Fire
9. Salt 'N Pepa - Twist And Shout
10. Larry Mullen/Adam Clayton  - Mission Impossible



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada