Workout Music ~50 min. nº 4

Here you have the fourth music video of the Workout Music ~50 min. series. This time evolving as before, you ask me to put more sexy girls inside and did it! Lot's of them in this new video that I'm sure you will enjoy in your daily workout. In the next one I will try to add more quality on the photos cause this time they're a little blurry. In the music, the first one I think it rooks, the Immortals from Mortal Kombat movie. Hope you will enjoy it!


Tracklist:

1. The Immortals - Mortal Kombat (Techno-Syndrome 7 Mix)
2. Twenty 4 Seven feat. Captain Hollywood - I Can't Stand It (Radio Edit)
3. 2 Unlimited - No Limit (RM Radio Edit)
4. Tush - ZZ Top
5. Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life (Klubbheads Remix)
6. Epidemic - Lethal Droids
7. Real McCoy - It's On You (Dj Pitchugin & Dj Ilsur Energy Bootleg)
8. John Travolta - Greased Lightnin'
9. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (Gigi D'agostino Remix)
10. Drum Bass -- Live And Let Die
11. Within Temptation - Sounds Of Freedom



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada